Nov 27, 2007

Witness and Party

There are people that come in our life as bystanders. Our frequencies match with theirs only for fragments and then we befriend them. Soon to realise that there are things about them that do not appeal to us. And then we slowly walk out of their orbits. Gradually a time comes when we avoid them, everything they say seems to annoy us, they become the most unbearable creatures we ever met; and we wish they didn't exist!

All this is working on our mind and nothing has changed- and it’s not that person's fault either. It’s just us!

I am sure this has happened with many but for the first time I have seen something like this happening with one individual on a massive scale. And I feel bad that I am a part of it- I am witnessing it as a bystander and not doing anything. Maybe because it is not worth it, maybe because secretly I don’t want it to happen with myself or mostly because I just want to stay out of trouble.

However, I am not at my happy high mood and I wish all this would sort itself out. There are times when u realise that it is wisest to not be close to anyone-- this is my time.