Nov 27, 2007

Annoyed, angry pissed etc...

I am just crazy angry - nothing relevant but everything scurrying to come out. Its most irritating for me when i don't follow my own plans! Wise capitalist is as usual late. She is so callous about everything not related to her that it makes feel like a shit load. I am cursing myself for not taking an independent decision and going on my own to be there for Fruity. I don't know if it will matter to her but i wanted to be there, be a part of her joy (irrespective how happy i am!) but now we will end up as face value!

I am sure this will km back to her, because this is not the 1st time and it is on-purpose. Not that it will matter to her but still- and i don't want that to happen, i don't want her to be in the lost position that fruity maybe right now- not that we are the only ones there- she has a bevy to do all the laughing, talking etc.. But I hope wise cap would unwind her actions but I don’t think I can do much.
For me- this is the last time we are doing anything in cognizance. Hoping fruity forgives me.