Nov 6, 2007

testing, testing...

I am being challenged and I am smiling. This does not happen often: it is not everyday that my faith put to test (apart from the seat in the train compartment and the auto rickshaw). I lost my most loved and valued Amishi clutch (similar to the above one but in black and without diamonds of course) on a crowded street in Borivali. The problem is that it's one of a kind and super expensive; even though it looks simple (by the price standards)... all that is pointless- i loved it and very much!
-----------I misplaced it, searched for it but did not find it- however i have faith that it will come back to me. In fact that was my first statement when mom panicked- “someone will find it and call me and return it.” and i had no doubts about that. it sprang form the belief - treat others the way u want to be treated- I know i would return if i found a wallet of a person... i would call and meet and receive thank you. I know many people who would do the same.
---------All that apart, I love it too much for anyone else to have it! It is on its way and is coming back to me.... period.