Nov 18, 2007

a funny hour..

I spent an hour talking and laughing with a guy i don't know! This was an impulse, I met Reebok on a social networking site and found a mutual connection leading to many others, assuring that the world is a small place.

post my birthday, our meeting was being postponed by my forgetfulness and finally met at a nearby coffee house. We just got talking and after two espresso shots i was laughing loud enough for the neighbouring suave aunt to turn around. i was so high on the silly humour and 'how true' conversation that i snorted... twice midst the laughs (tight arse would raise her eyebrows if she were there) . i couldn't believe that the left side of my tummy shot spasms of pain.

We decided to move from the place and as the bill arrive, he insisted on paying, (i have learnt not to resist- since torch taught me the shallow happiness of living in a mans world) and this guy opens a sodexo booklet! i found it genuinely funny --what i would otherwise call tacky. he was so casual about the evening that things eased out; there were no undertones, making it super friendly!

after coffee n a walk in my heels- i decided say good bye and as i was patiently waiting for a cab, he accompanied me. he insisted giving me ride to the station but when i resisted he gallantly helped me get a cab, including requesting the cabbies, passing jokes at the singles travelling in cabs etc... it was hilarious.

the cute 'u r not like other girls' sms was equally predictably funny, simply coz we met one time and i, after being told 'u r such a woman', that comment was like a curacao slush. indeed a very high spirited, totally satiated evening.