Nov 2, 2007

Vogue to you, too!

I would ideally open with an apology for trashing the 'indi-vogue' but this time i will yell out from roof tops "I LOVE VOGUE". Much better. the Nov issue is mesmerising, educating, enthralling, addictive, archive-worthy.
This conde nast's pride- Vogue in India- a complete fulfilling satisfying issue: every detail has been taken care of- I collect Vogue shops and this one is worth laminating! My fav. choo, dior , ferregamo, Hermes are well documented. Waiting for a detail on lagerfeld (that man can be kissed for centuries for his contribution to perfection in fashion) and Donatella's madness and juvenile outrageous fluff- fendi is boring me now. On the photo shoot front ; Roversi like Helmut Newton is one of my favourite 'clicker'. Just wished Deepika was styled better... but I like the hue-look (prepares me for sawariya).

Right now, on deadlines but a deatiled review will follow.