Nov 30, 2007

Single resisting to mingle.

To all my single lovelorn friends,

1) All love stories are sort of- mostly...

2) The ones that are confirmed are surely headed for disaster! (remember ur's?)

3) The lovers either die in drama or discover their partner are psycho-paths! (Cinderella drove the prince mad with her cleanliness OCD)

4) Lovers don't have insurance, or credit cards or even' your dearest Daddy ATM'.

5) Romeo was a jobless, good for nothing dud.

6) Juliet was a blond- I mean whoever could take such silly decisions?

7) Sex with a blond (irrespective of gender) is overrated. (Don't ualready know that ?!)
Now Remember me running from "I am in LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE' with you! ' irritating, over-friendly, annoying leech of a musician ?
Or declaring myself a lesbian at the 'film fest' after the hitchcock- slave director stalked me for four days? (Torch, thanks for that much needed arm around my waist.)
if that wasn't bad enough, on Orkut an absolutely random guy scraps me (with a pic flashing his thing) saying "'F*&% me Real Hard for a sexy time' eh?"
!- Gosh! I thought, I had desperate loser written all over my pic; so i pulled it off and haven't placed it back since then.
However, I still go out on dates and stare at the wall behind 'my date'. Still meet random guys and tell them 'wish they were my siblings' - above all tolerate the ones who are identical to me or sometimes worse!
So darlings, cheer-up, be brave and look around! P.S. If I can loath in faith, so can u ;)