Nov 27, 2007

Hazy Sunday

Talk-a- thon and I had the most fantastic weekend ever in years. And what we did, absolutely nothing ‘fun’ but it was special! She came in early morning from work, we chatted till dawn and then slept- cuddling each other like we used to in college.

Only this time it was little worrying coz my folks were around and I didn’t know how they would react. None the less, we slept that way and I woke up early. Waited for her to do so, strolled around the courtyard, had lunch, watched a movie and then chatted some more.

She just melted with my family like butter in Au-gratin. It was fun and as we said our good byes we hugged and kissed and pledged to meet soon. I was recollecting the day’s events, when she smsed ‘I love u’ and my grin turned to a wide smile. I replied and thanked god for blessing me with loving friends!