Nov 5, 2007

Sunshine

In ways this one is a tribute to Sunshine. I have appreciated her for everything that she holds- the strength of a man, the integrity of a woman, the independence and spirit of an androgene.

Her smile makes her my sunshine- and there are billions of stories to be told which won't pass through my lips, even if i want to tell the world, so that they have a chance to applause her.

She makes be believe in what I believe (I desire therefore I deserve.. just one of my beliefs) even when the world stands either mocking or aghast-- Sunshine is just like that, her faith in everything best, is my strength. Every time i meet her i am like a sponge sucking-in every ray of light she exudes, her voice, the rhythm our talk, the confidence boost and all that laugh with multiple cups of coffee.

She has lately become my secret inspiration to seeking everything- including focus (i know, that's so cool!) and there this is no difference between what i need and what i desire.

If solitude can turn to Sunshine then it is possible for me to have everything my way all the time. Remember I desire therefore i deserve!