Oct 30, 2007

Of dreams and more

There is nothing more joyous in life than knowing what you want; understanding the element you are built of (wood, metal, clay, fibre...). It’s easy to create a world and it’s easier to make it a reality… this isn’t a joke and I don’t live in your world.

I met the
monk with beads and things changed. It was surprising for me to notice so many things changing within me and so quickly. What did the Monk do?-- He depressed me, challenged my fears, and mocked my insecurities. Has this never happened before, of course it has! But this time it was my calling- I had summoned the monk to awaken the star in me. His despotism, futility, morbidity, emptiness helped me build my army of saints and angels, of shining morning and endless smiles. He exuded so much negativity that I didn’t have to look far for the bright sun in me.

And the fun part is that all this is happening and I am just observing---it’s effortless! It’s like a flower opening it's petals, like fronds of grass grabbing the morning dew, like the snake train swishing away on the rails, like the infinite street lights working to make marine drive look like a queen’s necklace. It was as smooth as a-neat single malt down your throat.

There is a time for everything, including believing, challenging and heading in the direction of light. It comes to us of and on and when it does- one should grab it: I am spreading my arms wide….
We all have one life and one world and there are no hurdles and there are many miracles—I am a true blue destinarian, silly but true! I believe in peace; within- and without. Life is hilarious; all we need is a sense of humour: I chose a laughing echo over a wet pillow. (Instance- dodging to the movie hall though multiple entries and too many people, I saw this kid checking his hair, doing it up in a security guard’s vehicle-checking-floor mirror. This lady in the compartment was reading P.G woodhouse and was curbing her smile till she couldn’t hold it any longer and burst into laughter… it was exquisite waiting for her to break the silence and watching her helplessly laugh).

The time has come, the walrus said
To talk of many things,
Of shoes and ships, and sealing wax
And cabbages and kings!


----If the walrus can speak- I can fly!
It’s ecstatic to lose social sanity and believe in the cosmos…