Jan 9, 2008

Random Impressions of past moments


Its been a wild time since Enlightened came in, i have discovered certain truths about myself - some that i already knew and some that weren't so apparent. Like the drama king, he makes these one-line comments that hit you straight in the third eye. With Drama king, they are unintentional but Enlightened uses them at the right moment and with the right force. There was a flash when i almost jaw dropped as to how could this guy figure things out with such clarity of truth? I am super amazed. As he flew out today morning - he left me too many things to cherish. the madness, the impulse, the wisdom, the music (Bjork, tool, smiths) and half a dozen audiobooks.

Black Pearl smsed me on Fri night - i was amidst a work event and by the time i checked my phone i realised it was an 'upset head's' love message. Knowing him - i was sure he was either miserable, drunk angry or suicidal. So i called, messaged and called again - say like 30 times! I was worried sick and praying that he doesn't do anything foolish. Sat morn i get a call - “hey babes, whats wrong with you?” i wanted to crawl through the phone lines and smack him to death. (That moment i didn't regret the amount i used to beat him up.) He so deserved it - i spent the night thinking absolute rubbish, i was frantic and cursed myself for erasing his home number. I was on the verge of breaking down into tears; and our man put his phone on silent and dozed off - after writing an SMS that would make every sane person(who knew him) worry hell over.
The early morning conversation was similar to the one we used to have when we were together, the same babble - he teasing me over my fantastic- inclined mind and me cursing him to no end for straining my nerves. We were so over and so happy - and that moment i knew the ultimate answer to the question raised by zillion people. Why did you break up? Because it was the best thing to do.

Mush (the otherwise gentleman, who i have unfairly been accused of turning into a beastly disaster) emailed a one liner on Sunday “I still love you bitch, what are you going to do about that?” I replied, “Nothing”. There were a million things I'd say but i was too exhausted from the last night's drama - i didn't need this. I didn't need two exes telling me how much they love me from continents away. And with Mush, i was done away with six years ago.
Today i receive another email from him, “Tamburlaine can burn the city for Zenocrate, but he can't heal the stab wound, can he? How should you escape with 'nothing', my little soul thief?

I haven't replied, i wont. Its time for silence to takeover. (ps. I hate his gall, his intellect, this counter-questioning and his hands.) I am deeply grateful that we live in a postmorden world that stresses on women's emancipation.

Mother-in-law (MIL) is back in India for a vacation, she called last evening and i was almost out of breath, confirming whether it was really her. So now am dying to meet her. There is so much to listen to, so much to tell. I am waiting to hug her, and tell her that she was missed. Her gaalis were missed. Today shall be the day!