Jan 14, 2008

Beat him, bite him, Beat him!

To,

My dearest Monarch,

I wish i could beat the daylights out of you.
for now - its the verbal arrows- Enjoy

You coward
U stinking arsehole!
scoundrel,
gutter bug
pot lid
monkey's flea
moss on whiskers
the cats cataract eye
my hideous hideous snake

My dearest friend
My empty closet
hatefully u stare at the screen -
Silently feeling bad for yourself
Silently deriving pleasure from my burning nerves
"let the bitch bark -
i am too hurt to reply -
she bite me hard
- she gave me rabies
my parched throat
like a sore wound
is attacked by words
that can't find a way out
My feelings that were out on display for so long
Have fostered fungi now.
And they are sick of those knowing ignoring eyes."

You turn away
that is the best you can do.
Sitting in the other corner of the world -

I stick my tongue out and call u -
"Come back and I shall bite you to death.
Come back my dearest friend - let me scathe your wounds
Don't die in pennies -
Let me butcher you a ton to many."

And you snicker and turn away -
My parched rabid friend.

Lets bury the hatchet, baby.
- in your body, that is.

Hmmm...Isn't this chase-from-death-by-water, a bliss?! :)
I love you so much, i cant come to measure it~!