Dec 10, 2007

The Week That Was--2

Earlier sometime this week, at the lunchangular I came across Androgene (who is trying to lose weight) and Water Buffalo and Androgene's his talk about his handmaiden was hilarious. I mean who does so much of dim-wit thinking about people who have no direct, indirect or in any dammed direction to do anything with you. But to my absolute surprise, he went on and on about it, to the point that i wanted to make a nasty remark. Yes, I reigned myself- anger sublimated into laughter. Androgene in the best and the worst sense is amusing. His sense of humour, story narration techniques and incredibly funny usage of lexicon holds me enthralled in amusement.

Later in a conversation at the lunchangular, I voiced to Demeter (i had to choose btw saying it or suffering a headache)- that men have crossed the line- they are turning into women, unfortunately they aren't absorbing the best parts of her. Its more like 'I am a dick-bitch!' This has been a very frustrating observation for a long time now. So when i met parrot's beak, i comforted him with this thought, that he was probably the last of the 'men' i know.

That brings us to Parrot's beak; after my revenge on him- i have settled into the 'yes darling' mode. For some very vague reason, i don't want him as a friend but as an acquaintance. though i behave otherwise- leaving him a floating feeling of 'my best buddy and completely bankable' - i want and don't want that but i dont do anything about it either. (i think i am losing it.) Anyways the evening was fine, funny and all horny as expected- we discussed work, sex, women, orgies, aspirations and sex again. He has this funny way with my mother- i like that. I like it when my friends go all out to impress my mom or tease her. Its just the way i wanted it to be; it keeps her in good spirits and that keeps me happy. Well, maybe that's why i want Parrot's beak to be around.

Around Wed or Thursday, I met up with Sunshine for late night pasta - she has an Arabiata fixation. I met up at her place- there is something in that house, almost like a ghost. You can feel the energy pulsate through you, its extremely distracting and very comforting in ways. I have always been open with my dreams to Sunshine, she isn't a 'this wont happen' person; my decisions strengthen when i am with her. That comes to the reason why i met her-- ' I was pulled away from my determination. I was very hesitant to write my CPC essay. Something within me kept holding me back- like it is now. I kept saying to myself that i was reorganising my ideas etc... but i know its crap. I am just scared. Its pure fear of failure and i am not prepared to encounter that. For now, when i spoke to her- it just had to be a part of my priority. Something that i need as much as i need food to eat or as jigsaw's playmates needed life. [Why are we complacent? Why does comfort settle in so fast and why does it take long for commitment to do so? What is with habits, anyway?]

As we walked out of her place and hauled ourselves in the auto rickshaw to reach our dinner destination- we encountered an irrelevant fight between the auto guy and the car-wala. No one was hurt but the potential of being hurt was the cause of the fight. I waited 30 seconds flat, before asking the rick guy to get going and the second he opened his mouth to complain,' ' aabhi khatm karo' (Finish it now). Its history- he went away'. Sunshine stared at me and i went on a defence as to how- this cow-chewing nonsense really gets to me. I mean whats the point of it all? The moment is gone and u are screwing other moments, for whats not even there! like freaking writing this one down. Move on....