Sep 26, 2007

personal/impersonal

Blogs aren't e-diaries anymore: maybe they were never meant to be.
So many posts on things personal yet very impersonal to blogists-- say photography, politics, fashion, mothering, location, technology, marathon: for god sake! i was befuddled by this colleague's blog-- nothing negative about it, but it challenged my reason for giving mine some direction :~))
i know, I know. Me super-confused, greedy, mere mortal has never made a directional change! What to do i was born in 1982, the year of consumerism.

Back on track, the Q is: can our blog spaces be closed and personal?

I was pulled up last evening for scribbling about-- .sin, the monk, married men and boobs, by my friends. Paris asked something incredibly honest, "Why is it up there, miss opinion ?" Am i manking a point? Not at all, am I? I am filling the void with my all the shit that i cant say or all the mess that i feel. Also, I am perpetually bothered about judgement; even though i am careless about it posthumously. Then again, does it halt here?