Sep 27, 2007

Bad day continues..

There are good times and then there are times, when you feel incompetent and dispensable. I am going through those times when my confidence has hit the bottom most pit and the my self esteem is garbed in a faux suede. Chain smoker makes me feel like a fool, sometimes i think it is good- he enhances my competence; gently though, to better my work. He ensures i have fears and i invariably fall and he states: see, this is what i said would happen! Sometimes, I think I should sit there and face it, not mull over it. Sometimes, i think he can help fill my basic lack in writing , sometimes i think he is showing off or he just needs a puppet.

Sometimes, its just me playing on my mind. i fail to understand what he wishes to achieve, i fail to understand what i know/don't know.

It's bad enough that we have horse's arse as bosses, worse is that we have nasty women bosses- a must watch when they both push you to achieve an unrealistic deadline. It's almost like u can visualize them battling in the 1st class compartment at 9:21 in the morning. However they don't travel by trains... but i do and everyday!