Sep 28, 2007

Comfortably numb

Yup, that is what i feel right now. the office air conditioning is chilling my toes; covered with thick Nike, within Fila sports. The death around me is boring me out-- feels like drudgery or punk, maybe both.

Made myself smile by reading random blogs, reviewing movies on flixter and throwing sheep. For someone who is at unrest with any sort of feeling, esp.pain -- today i am comfortably senseless. Apex mailed in to say she will revert in case she is interested... my dream went boink. The monk is lolling in grief; has distanced me: was pissed yesterday, carried it today. Black Pearl called for inane information and i knew i had done the right thing... PS. thanks dad, mom, bills n sis. Sunshine's on her way back from Deutschland and dying to meet the girls... me too. Paris is "super-excited" jumping with joy planning a sojourn, i so badly need one~
Drama King is picking me up; to cheer me n chauffeur me around the city to hunt his transgender, phone friend (transgender is my addition)

I may run out of luck, work and love but may never run out of drama, even on a dead day --nope not in this life.