Sep 27, 2007

MiL

When the mocking bird don't sing mama will get you a diamond ring, when the diamond ring loses it's shine, mama will get you a crystal chime...
College years-- lit class: 5 friends, 1 tough group to break.
Mil (mother-in-law) of the group, was the only bitch who hit me, called me names and loved me like an idiot. Mil loved kids, I hated them: she rapped me for my dead baby jokes and yelled out from the first floor when i sat in the lawn or dated the wrong guy--, cursed me for licking arse, blessed me for being a silent spy: the practical, grounded hard-working bitch from the land of few good women.
Mil also wore the most amazing firang bars~, lived in plush bandra n stood by what she believed no matter who said what/ where! Dear Mil, you have a happy life and that will be complete with many happy babies, who look just as pretty as you. love you in bundles, babes!