Oct 3, 2008

Emotional High

Have been on one for couple of weeks now. Since yesterday, its been a crazy trip. So crazy that I want to hug someone and cry my head off - I am incapable of doing that right now.

Emotional release never seemed more urgent than right now. Spoke with Monarch yesterday, and just when I'd decided to make my peace with our follies - he gives -in. Sometimes, when the arms of the person you've taken for granted are leaving you - you do everything in your capacity to reach out and grab them. That is what is happening with the Monarch and I. We hate hate each other with unmatched passion - and miss each other with the intensity of hell's cold fires.
It's the purest form of love and loathing.

There is an empty space with my heart that no number of friends can fill - a space relegated to the Monarch. A vacuum that I would never forgive.

Dear Monarch, I will be wearing my Armour only to surrender my shield. No apologies for being old fashioned - Saber is still my most trusted weapon.