Oct 15, 2008

Dostana ....

For friends,

Some who are near and seldom meet, for the ones I bump into train compartments, the ones who left in search of a better life and remained virtually very close, the one who were friends and have disappeared since, for friendships that were never meant to be, for friends who became lovers and then hateful exes, for friends who got bore no inhibitions, for friends who always stood by and for the ones who turned their backs, for the ones who got caught in the medley of work pressures and personal hassles, for the ones who gave-up on friendships, and finally for all of them who spend countless wonderful, exciting, comforting, bored, fuck-all moments with me - in class rooms, house parties, poetry sessions, movie halls, on kattas and canteens, with cutting chais and in loud pubs with a dozen empty shot glasses.

Life is indeed made of little moments...

And I bow in gratitude to all my crazy and loving friends for making this life a hell of a spinning joy!

Monarch (U are indeed the worst of the batch devil send on this planet... I am so in love with u!), Shedevil (beyond words...BITCH), Talkathon (i love you drunk), Soul sister (U indeed are a better part of me), Oyster Seeker (Kal ho na ho, Tu aaj BEST hai! P.S If I were a guy, I'd be you!) Drama King ( U are my crazy charioteer), Monk (U are my best bet and my last shot at survival), Black Pearl ( I'd apologise, but I am tired of being sorry - U know I don't fake love.)

...... the ones mentioned and the ones avoided (coz they were too special and I am forgetful)
U make my world.... MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHH