Mar 19, 2008

Gone Missing ....

I increasingly feel the vacuum of some things, here's a list of some that have re-surfaced to be quenched.

1) Jai Sandwich (grilled with masala aloo and whole capsicum), will be had with Arey Lassi! (in fact I should write a post on this genius)

2) University... just want to walk around with old times re-playing in my head.

3) DSP at Walk-In - the best dahi sev puri on this globe (our man serves it chilled!)

4) Juices at Paras - I miss all those papayas, strawberry's, muskmelons, .... just miss them. They will be had - with an embarrassed smile.

5) Hugging, I miss it in general , but what I miss the most are Black Pearl's warmest, tightest, longest bear hugs! The man is blessed with the ability to hug with unconditional (almost spiritual love) that can mend a fractured mind (god. please bless him!)

6) Meeting Drama King for Irani Breakfast, Good luck is a place to be, with meal to have and then walk up the mount Mary steps to pray and kid around!

7) Swim, a long satisfying swim - it should happen this week, hopefully!

8) Listening to Sunshine sing 'Your body is a wonderland' : it's amongst the most soulful songs I have heard - especially coz the way she sings it. Meeting her is another bit that I crave for incessantly.

9) Slide below an acrid pompous skin, seek and slide out swiftly. I don't know when it shall happen, but I know it will.

10) Have that thoughtful Nirvana- like walk with the dawn's halo rising in the hills behind my home. These long aimless walks by myself, make me most happy.

Yup, for now this is it...