Mar 3, 2008

For The Day






Randomness Incarnate:


1) I saw a dead crow in the middle of the street, then a jeep ran over its body and crushed it completely.

2) I feed old people and street urchins, whenever and where ever I see them, irrespective of how late I am. I shoo away beggars and women who beg with infants in their arms.

3) I love bitter chocolate and espresso shots - they calm me down.

4) Movies have a unique effect on me - almost like my morning meditation.

5) I am sometimes thoughtless in speech but most of the times - it is intentional.

6) I enjoy the shock value certain things have - like meeting eunuchs on the train and striking conversation with them.

7) I am extremely judgemental about people with extreme judgements.

8) I weave factions with great enthusiasm and have fooled zillions with them.

9) My lie is often caught and I suck at it - although I am a writer. Gosh my future is scary.

10) My hair has a mind of its own - it is just as disobedient as I. Sometimes I think I will shave it off in revenge! on the other hand, my mind has a tongue of its own - whenever I see a mirror or an over-powering thought passes through the mind, I say it aloud, only to hear if it sounds as good as it reads in my mind.

11) I can laugh at almost everything - funny, gross, sad, irritated, unfortunate and happy. It is my back-up emotion and reflex action to everything unexpected.

12) I love god and know I am his/hers favorite child - I have been offered protection for every calamity of mind, body, heart and soul. I once saved a butterfly in college and it returned to my window to show me it was alive - it was my first "I am not crazy, but it happened' experience. Everything unfit for me in the larger picture is removed strategically by the universe. (I am sorry that the eclectic bitch and hyper bastard aren't together. I was unsure of what I felt when I knew they were together. But I am sad that he made her cry and became something that he hates the most. However, they deserved each other. Thank you god, for letting her step-in and bear the burns.)

13) I have super powers - a) I can tell you if a person has a good soul in 30 secs after I meet them. b) I have an electric charge and often receive shocks around metal objects and people with strong magnetic fields. c) I can tell which person has a serious past-life debt to payoff. d) I just know certain things - period. There are a bunch of scary and scarred things about my past life and the people that are around me now and were then.

14) There is black hole in my mind. I enjoy SAW and Hair Spray back to back, then have the enthusiam to watch Gattaca.

15) I am rubber and you are glue - everything evil you and do bounces off me and sticks on you!

16) I love pop-art more than Picasso, Guernica was such a disaster of a painting. Dali must have been quite a piece to watch in his hay days - however I love pop-art and Andy Warhol supersedes them.

17) I think too much about roads not taken, lives not lived and feelings not felt.



18) Photography especially with a considerable shadow and play of light on human nudes turns me on completely! there is something a photographer can do with a face and a body that no other art form can fathom doing! I keep falling in love with this form of art.

19) Fashion and luxury freeze me and am extremely critical of the same, just like the literary trends. I think Carine Roitfeld is probably the most beautiful editor the world of vogue can lay claim to. (she is unconventional looking and what she exudes is confidence and a shit attitude towards trends - the wild side of fashion is what I think makes her a class apart unlike the U.S (more celeb driven) and the brit (classical and vendor friendly) vogues'.

20) ..............certain things will never be had, certain emotions never be released, certain voices never be heard, certain memories never be shared, certain secrets will die with me.