Aug 17, 2007

Haves and Have Nots

Too many women want padded bras. And that has become a problem for many who don't want that extra cushioning. 'the lady behind the counter sensed my frown and said, “Wonder bra is wonderful maam!” Do it need it? I ask her and she just smiles. Her notion is the bigger the better- but if I wore a padded bra I'd look like Pamela Anderson or Pamela Chaddha.
The problem with wonder-bra is that makes you wonder initially and disappoint forever! That cup 32f doesn't exist. Apart from being odd, if you had that bulbous a chest, it'd give you a terrible back.
Retail shopping teaches you there has to be a market for this scary cloning of your stats... boobs size xxx, waist - x and arse in the circumference of xx. There is a problem with that unrealistic proportion: Anorexic women. Chicks who fit into kids clothes; they, I concluded are simultaneously fueling, and are dead-doltish-victims of capitalist lingerie market.
Here's why, “I want a double butt pad, g-string ,size small panty”, the Chiquita next to me was casual, tiny, teeny twit with the twit's voice. Thank god that mum wasn't around to give her an uninvited embarrassing talk on 'its is not healthy to be thin and a woman should look like a woman... how are you going to hold a baby in the 24 waist womb , your breasts have nothing to feed or hold,beta you look like a dried date (litotes)!'
My mother over-did that with me-- I have inherited boobs that can feed half of Cambodia. However, its better to have it, than pad it. Too dammed difficult to go through the grind: step 1:starve. Step 2. avenge the treadmill. Step 3. alter clothes. Step 4. hit the lingerie shop- pad up of what is left of those butt 'n' boobs.
I couldn't help staring at Chiquita's thin-ness, and the over looming halo around her saying, 'I fit in'.
Short of smacking her on the head, I replied, And yes, I want to be your clone!