Aug 18, 2007

Diet Control

Married men are a dessert treat. Also the best breed of tarty flingers one can encounter. Being born a woman, my morality and conditioning kicks me in the arse when my eyes go 'stare stare, blink blink, want want'.
I think of everything including his wife, mother-in-law, how his kids will be treated in school... everything and more that the man I am about to go out with doesn't think!
*Sigh* they start with a casual hello, generously peppered with looks, to simply ignoring to irate, to smiling at oneself when you r around.


For the past week Marshmellow is dressing to kill. Funny part is he, looked in my direction for a certain approval and I ignored... Lolololol. being a childish gorrila man, he got back at me- I had a simple Q with his game partner. I was looked at and ignored by him. The game is going good, we are in-step!


However the steps end there... his alter starts. I can't walk that road, I can't accept the 'date'. This is when my mind is buzzing with: 'heck what-his wife, if he isn't worried, why are u?'

But then like mom says: there are certain foods that give us immence pleasure, but they also decay our system in the end.