Aug 29, 2010

Men are dumb. Women are dreamy

It is an undisputed fact. Said by many, experienced by millions.

here some of it goes :

"Woman: Why didn't you do 'xyzee'? 
Man: I forgot.
Woman: How can you forget?
Man: Because I am dumb.
Woman: You have never forgotten to do 'abcee' ever, and you forgot the only thing i asked you to do! You are a very cunning, twisted man."

"Woman1: (sobbing) My life sucks.
Woman2: What? No. what happened?
Woman1: He popped the question.
Woman2: (screeches) WOW, Finally (now jumps all over the place) I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
Woman1: No, it feels shitty. No ring, no candle light dinner, no music, no flowers, no romance, no getting down n his knees, no making me feel that the world has stopped. [no, it did feel that the world has stopped, and I'm doomed.] Is this too much to expect... what do i ask for anyway? (sobbing, profusely)
Woman2: Crappy, what a numb skull! He should have at least gotten a bottle of wine! Am so sorry babes, but look at the bright side... He finally had the balls to propose marriage to you! I know he's been rehearsing for a while.
Woman1: (sarcastic) Oh, ya, you know what he said?, 'So when can we have dinner with my parents?' He was rehearsing to say this, then seriously, I am the dumbest woman on this planet to fall in love with a guy with an EQ of -10! What am I going to tell my kids, when they ask, 'how did dad propose to you?, 'I'd say he said let's eat with your to-be-in-laws!' How unromantic and crappy and crass is that?
Woman2: Ya, but you know... we could make him re-do the whole thing!"