Jun 2, 2010

PS.

Dear Flabbergasted,
Hope you are happy to be responded to over my blog. Thank you, for your consistent praise and criticism. Now to answer your questions: 
~ I voluntarily choose not to activate my 'Comments' feature, because I do not wish to publicize what anyone thinks about my blog. 
~ All K’s are not the author.
~ Read the little intro on the right hand side of Mixed Bag’s Dashboard. That is the identity of the Blog.
~ Yes, some of the posts are anecdotes; some are a complete “lie”.
~ No, I do not write like this professionally.
~ I am unsure if my mother reads my blog or even cares about it.
~ The names are my way of describing the core of the people I write about. It is a fairly common method used by many bloggers.
~  I do read other blogs. I follow none.
~And, No, I am not available.