Apr 17, 2009

In Conversation

ON a really dead day K meets wasabi online, not expecting to have any soul searching conversations which are by far limited to 'none', she does what one must do in a circular movement of time. Here's the out come* -
Note: If you read carefully, it is very very spiritual, almost leads to the seed of the angst, a woman's angst, K's angst !


Wasabi
: ?

31 minutes
8:16 PM me: hi
was away
8:17 PM Wasabi: mmmm hmmmm
kai chalu aahe

5 minutes
8:22 PM me: nothing....
8:23 PM how's u been?
8:24 PM Wasabi: not too shabby...how about yourself?
me: what's with the marathi font?
Wasabi : getting back to my village roots
8:26 PM so you're not hooked up as yet?

13 minutes
8:39 PM me: lol, then you should re-locate!
to the roots!
8:40 PM Wasabi: yeah....i don't know if i'll fit in my dhoti though
8:41 PM me: it's free flowing material, sure you would.
8:42 PM Wasabi: are there designer dhotis in India now....i'll be up for it if Ralph Lauren has gotten into the dhoti market

23 minutes
9:06 PM me: Ralph Lauren wouldn't even know how to drape one!
9:07 PM but i guess Gaurav Gupta & Raghavendra Rathod have come up with some really interesting dhoti and cropped jacket drapes on dhoti and kurtas.
9:08 PM Wasabi: damn.....i'll be a sexy villager then
me: you can try those - but i do not think your inclinations are serious --- you better stick to your trousers and steak!
9:09 PM Wasabi: so tell me about your life -- i thought you would have been married by now
9:10 PM me: no ..
i do not want a village or pseudo Indian firang idiot
Wasabi: whattt????
those are the best
9:12 PM me: I have come to believe that guys - under their very unthinking skin are drilled into treating the land and the lady as a mistress of roi (return on investment) and entertainment. what is more unforgiving is that they are unwilling to shed that skin!
9:13 PM Wasabi: whoa....that's deep
why do you think so much
:)
9:15 PM me: because I have a mind, duh, although i guess it may just give up and rust one day in the search for ignorant bliss.
9:16 PM Wasabi: hmmmmmm
9:17 PM me: I read a fat book long long ago
i think you should have to
too
would rather
9:18 PM Wasabi: i read book with pictures in it
me: it's called hitchikers guide to the galaxy
Wasabi: yeah i heard o fit
9:19 PM me: it is very insightful in quirky ways -
Wasabi: it's better than "atlas shrugged"?
:)
9:22 PM me: the architect of the world says to a mere mortal who has lost his way home and has gallivanted across the galaxy
Wasabi: aah
9:23 PM me: slartibartfast:I'd rather be happy than right on any given day.
9:24 PM however the objective right thwarts happiness
9:27 PM bolti band
?
Wasabi: too hi fi for me
:P
9:28 PM me: Sure- sometimes I think people should need a visa to walk into my life and talk to me....
or my likes
9:30 PM Wasabi: i think so
me: intellectual flippancy is a dastardly crime
Wasabi: damn....then i have been sentenced to death!!!
9:31 PM me: most likely you will, unless you say something intelligent in the next 10 seconds
Wasabi: that's too much pressure
me: You will thereby be hanged until declared dead!

* End part of this futile and fruitless conversation was duely discarded.

K misses someone terribly right now,she just can't figure out who!