Jan 29, 2009

A SIMPLE TRUTH

A very surprising call from Sunshine, made the first half of K's day. After a bolstering 'Where the F* have you been - 7 months! It's been that long we met the last' Then went on the regular dribble about things, finally it came to Q n A -

S - "Heard you are in love?"
K - Naah, who told you?
S - Just felt so
K - You know am not sure, if it is love
S - (chuckle) Well, we are never too sure!
K - Once, just once in my life - I want to be confident of being in love!

Black Pearl (10.44 pm) - "Just to let you know, I remember you a lot of times. I guess, love never dies."
Oyster Seeker (7.33 am) - "Missing you badly shona. A big hug to the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Lots of Kisses, muaah!"

K is feeling just as MOLDY shit would feel!

Ps. If you are reading and if it is any solace - I loved you (BP) for the person you are and for the spirit you embody. I love you (OS), you are the best part of my today.

K missed Monarch, she would have hugged and cried and hugged some more - begging eternal forgiveness for just not 'feeling'.

There will always be certain regrets in life, no matter how careful you are.