Feb 3, 2008

Too Much Text?

Moss made a comment that ‘certain people write too much on their blogs’. Moss is inconsequential in the judgements he makes because they have a tendency to evaporate, like a la Chameleon's. However, he teaches me two things – where to retain ones child-like nature and where to absorb your spiritual self (no, he is none of the above – but people teach you either way).


I was thinking, maybe he is right, we do write too much. Blogs are meant for short funny matters that amuse your readers, or so we think. For me when I wanted to write, I knew it would have to be what I have and being cursed with ‘honesty on paper’, there is little for my imagination to stray. For me a blog is your space – you may write, leave it blank or caricature the world on it – the rest of the guiding/preaching world can go fuck its self to an orgasm. Yes, you can curse as well!